Information Needed at Loan Application
The following information may be requested at the time of application by your chosen lender - it is often easier, and less stressful, to locate and compile the following information as it applies to you so it is readily accessible if requested:
- Residence Addresses for the past 2 years and Landlord's address, if applicable.
- Names and Addresses of each employer for the past two years.
- Social Security Cards (or Green Cards) and Driver's License/Government Issued ID
- 2 Months Most Current Pay Stubs & Gross Monthly Salary/Income.
- 2 Years of past W-2's.
- Names, Addresses, Account #'s, & Balances of all Checking and Savings Accounts plus past 3 months Bank Statements. If applicable, 401(K) Statements, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Names, Addresses, Account #'s, & Balances of all Open Loans/Lines of Credit.
- Addresses of other Real Estate Owned, and Loan Information on these.
- Estimated value of Personal Property.
- Certificate of Eligibility and/or DD214's (VA only).
- If Self-Employed - call Loan Officer for Requirements.
- If Refinancing: Warranty Deed, Survey, Owner's Title Policy, Homeowner's Policy & Tax Information
- If Requested: Complete Divorce Decree, Bankruptcy Papers, Purchase & Sale Contract, etc.